Friday, October 2, 2026

Follow Me Friday - Sunflower Fields DSP Card

 Guys, this is a super easy card but man I struggled thru it *lol*... Was hoping to share a one sheet wonder with you but got overwhelmed and settled with a card *lol* 

However, I absolutely love the colors!!! 




Supplies

Card Base - Early Espresso - I# 147114
8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 

Cajun Craze Cardstock - I #119684
Cut 5 1/4 x 4

Sunflower Fields DSP - I#168351
Cut 5 1/4 x 2

Golden Glow Cardstock - I# 167685
Cut 3 1/4 x 3 1/4

 Sunflower Fields DSP - I#168351
Cut 3 x3 

Old Olive Cardstock - I# 100702
Label Me Lovely Punch - Retired

Golden Glow Cardstock - I# 167685
Layering Circle Dies - Retired
Botanical Expressions Stamp Set - I# 168150
Early Espresso Ink - I# 147114
Simple Stories Glossy Enamel Dots - Frightful Fun




Inside Card 

Cajun Craze Cardstock - I #119684
Cut 5 1/4 x 4

Golden Glow Cardstock - I# 167685
Cut 5 x 3 3/4 

Radiant Sunflowers Stamp Set - I# 168352
Early Espresso Ink - I# 147114





dharmon893@gmail.com

#stampinup, #cardmaking, #Sunflowerfieldsdsp, #diycards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...