Friday, October 9, 2026

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Halloween Cups I purchased from Dollar General.  I will put some filler paper, candy and an ice-cream gift card for the grandkids. 


Materials
Frightfully Fun DSP Suite - I# 168183
Frightfully Fun DSP Paper - I# 168168
Cut 3 inch Strip 
Run thru the 
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine - I# 150673
Oh My Fright Dies - I# 168175

Basic White Cardstock - I# 159229
Basic Black Hybrid Ink - I# 166648
Oh My Fright Stamp Set - I# 168169
Light Fresh Freesia Stampin Blend - I# 155518
Light Grey Granite Stampin Blend - I# 149535
Light Basic Black Stampin Blend - I# 147940

Black and White and Gold Baker's Twine - I# 166005






#Halloweentags, #Stampinup, #DIYtags 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...