Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Recipe Wednesday is Back - Halloween Popcorn Crunch

I'm making this for our last camping trip of the season!!!  I love all things about this!! 
Let me know what you think!!!



HALLOWEEN POPCORN CRUNCH 

      
     Ingredients


  • 1 bag of popped popcorn (or ~6 to 8 cups popped) 
  • 1 cup Halloween Oreos (crushed) 
  • 1 cup Halloween M&M's (orange, black, purple, or green)  
  • 1 to 2 cups white chocolate chips or melting wafers 
  • Optional mix-ins: Halloween sprinkles, pretzel sticks, or candy eyes 
Instructions
  1. Pop the corn: Pop your popcorn and remove any unpopped kernels. Spread the popcorn out evenly onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. 
  2. Melt the chocolate: Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth.  
  3. Combine and drizzle: Drizzle the melted white chocolate evenly over the popcorn. 
  4. Add toppings: Immediately scatter the crushed Halloween Oreos, Halloween M&M's, and sprinkles across the warm chocolate so they stick. 
  5. Set and serve: Let the chocolate cool and harden completely (about 10–15 minutes), then break the mix into chunks and serve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...