Thursday, September 24, 2026

Mini Catalog - Added

 I just wanted you to know that I have updated the Catalog tab in my blog. Both the May - August Catalog and the September - December Catalog have been added.  Over on the sidebar under catalogs, you can find the most current catalog at the top.  But remember to get the most recent / updated information, it is best to just go straight to my website.  They are adding new kits, new on-line exclusives and the product of the month all the time.  None of these you will find in the catalogs.  You will also find the current card classes, paper pumpkin subscriptions, and retreats that are being offered.  



dharmon893@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...