Thursday, August 14, 2025

New Product Unboxing - September / December 2025 Mini Catalog

 I'm so excited to share the new products I was able to pre-buy to get you all excited for the fall / winter months like  I am ... I love everything about Fall.  The colors, the cool crisp air and I love, love all the fall scrapbooking papers.  You could say I'm a hoarder when it comes to that *lol*... All the products I'm sharing today will be available to customers on September 3rd. 




I also have received our September - December 2025  Mini Catalog.  Send me an email with your address & I'll get one sent out in the mail to you.   I want to remind everyone, all though we have our catalogs - you need to hop on line and check out my website.  They usually drop new products only available on line monthly, and they are always updating "The Last Chance" items and they post any current promotions or sales.




Email: dharmon893@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...