Tuesday, February 4, 2025

Scrapbooking - Sports Layout - Football

 Here's another grandkid sport page. It was so fun to do. I love using products that coordinate - Photo Play has the best kits. I was able to incorporate some of my SU ink colors into this project. I showed in this video how to use a sticker - pop it up with dimensionals and not have the remaining sticker stick down to the paper.


                                                                           Supplies 

Photo Play- Go Team Scrapbook Paper 
Photo Play - Endzone Mini Collection - Stickers
Bazzil Cardstock - Cream / Tan
Stampin Up - Early Espresso Classic Ink - I# 147114
Stampin Up- Sponge Daubers - I# 133773
Stampin Up - Dimensionals - I# 104430
Stampin Up - Powder Pal - I# 159971
(Part of the Embossing Additions Toolkit)





Follow me on Facebook 

Follow Me on YouTube

Email: dharmon893@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...