Friday, January 31, 2025

Beginning Stamping - Card Making Introduction Video

If you are a beginner stamper / card maker, this series will be perfect for you to learn all the ins and outs, the do's, the don’ts, the needs, and the wants.  But if you are an experienced stamper / card maker, you might even learn a few tips or tricks as I go along. I can’t believe how much I’ve already learned in the past few days while I gathered information to start the series of videos. Follow me on this new series of videos, as I introduce Card Making and Stamping to you. 



Introduction Video 





Follow Me On YouTube


Email: dharmon893@gmail.com














No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...