I can't believe we are two weeks into April already. Only a few more weeks and we all get to see the new products available to you on May 1st. As the saying goes out with the old and in with the new. Hop on over and check out what's retiring as well as stock up on your basic supplies. As with everything else, SU prices will be increasing as of May 1st. Great time to get your basic cardstock, adhesives, dimensionals, glue dots & etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat
It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...
-
Just a quick video showing you the colors and how the Painted Stripes Stamp makes for a great background!!! You can spritz water onto the ...
-
I n this video, I unbox all new 2026-2028 New In - Colors!! I absolutely love the Golden Glow & Peaceful Pine. Let me know which is y...
-
Here is the May 2025 Paper Pumpkin Mountain Majesties Unboxing Video Hope you Enjoy it !!

No comments:
Post a Comment