Saturday, March 9, 2024

Natures Sweetness Suite Collection -

 I love this suite - it’s a unique suite in my mind- it would be great for cards - for scrapbooking or even in a bullet journal…

Made this super cute card using this suite. I love the Faux Leather Gold Ribbon. However, it's not a ribbon it's like the leather shoestrings you'd find on boots with a gold tint. I absolutely love it. And the embellishments are made out of cork...



                                                                               


SUPPLIES I USED : 

PECAN PIE CARDSTOCK - #161717
CRUMB CAKE CARDSTOCK - # 120953
CRUMB CAKE INK - # 147116
PECAN PIE INK - #161665

NATURES SWEETNESS SUITE COLLECTION # 162645
OR
NATURES SWEETNESS DESIGN SERIES PAPER # 162616
NOTES OF NATURE CLING STAMP SET #162630
NOTES OF NATURE DIES # 163203
ADHESIVE BACK CORK ROUNDS #162643
GOLD FAUX LEATHER TRIM # 162644

WATCH HERE: 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...