Wednesday, September 10, 2025

Recipe Wednesday - Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Chicken Ranch Sandwich

 Recipe Wednesday... This concoction Paul & I came up with, but it is so good. We were going to have BLT's for dinner one night. I had boughten a rotisserie chicken from our local store that afternoon. When I got home, Paul goes how does a Chicken, Bacon, Ranch sandwich sound. I him hawed around and decided to try it .. It was so stinking good.

2 Slices Toast
(You definitely could use a bun)
Ranch Dressing
Lettuce, Tomato
Crisp Bacon Slices
Rotisserie chicken pieces (Warmed up)
Layer it and enjoy. I didn't add the ranch to mine; I dipped my sandwich. I'm a dipper *lol* So easy, so good!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...