Welcome to Class 5 of our Stamping / Card Making 101 series! We’ve covered the essentials of card making – stamps, ink, paper and adhesives– it’s time to start creating. Before we dive headfirst into card making, I want to introduce you to a couple of other options - Card Kits. These all-inclusive kits provide everything you need to complete beautiful projects, conveniently packaged in one box. They offer the joy of crafting without the stress of planning or designing. For beginner card makers, kits are the perfect way to build confidence, develop skills, and enjoy the creative process with ease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Just a quick video showing you the colors and how the Painted Stripes Stamp makes for a great background!!! You can spritz water onto the ...
-
I n this video, I unbox all new 2026-2028 New In - Colors!! I absolutely love the Golden Glow & Peaceful Pine. Let me know which is y...
-
Here is the May 2025 Paper Pumpkin Mountain Majesties Unboxing Video Hope you Enjoy it !!

No comments:
Post a Comment