Sunday, November 19, 2023

Treat Boxes, Class Party Gifts, Co-worker Gifts, Stocking Stuffers -

 This week I'm sharing some cute ideas for class parties, stocking stuffers, 12 days of Christmas Ideas or even co-workers gifts.. I was once told it's all about the packaging and I truly believe it!! These all hold a special treat or two. I pulled some of my favorites out of my stamp stash from previous years to make these... "Oh What Fun Stamp Set", "Signs of Santa Stamp Set & Die Set" " Storybook Gnome Designer Series Paper", "Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper" and this years "Traditions of St. Nick Designer Series Paper". Follow me this week to see how easy and fun these are to make ......


3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...