Monday, October 16, 2023

Halloween Themed Treat Bags - Them Bones DSP

 Aren't these just the cutest treat bags.  The Die Set used to cut out the bag could be used throughout the year for treat bags for any occasions!!  

 



                                                   WATCH ME !!


The following items were used to make these....

Treat Bags
Them Bones 12 x (12 Design Series Paper - I# 162215
Basic Black Card Stock - I# 121045
Basic White Card Stock # 159276
Versa Mark Pad - I# 102283
Basic Black Embossing Powder - (Included in the Basics) #155554
Granny Apple Green Ink - #147095
Adhesive Backed Speckle Dots - #162191
Black & White Ribbon - #156485


Please message me or email me if you have any questions or I can help with anything.

dharmon893@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...