Unfortunately, SU had to discontinue their sales of the Stamperatus, due to a dispute but they are working to get it settled. I will be watching for updates because I'm telling you - you won't want to miss out. I purchased the Mini Misty for a short-term replacement, and I love it, however there are a couple more things the Stamperatus will allow you to do that you can't do with the Misty. ... Check out how to use this handy dandy tool to make this card!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Just a quick video showing you the colors and how the Painted Stripes Stamp makes for a great background!!! You can spritz water onto the ...
-
I n this video, I unbox all new 2026-2028 New In - Colors!! I absolutely love the Golden Glow & Peaceful Pine. Let me know which is y...
-
Here is the May 2025 Paper Pumpkin Mountain Majesties Unboxing Video Hope you Enjoy it !!
No comments:
Post a Comment