Monday, January 2, 2023

Weekly Chaos Update

 Well the holidays are over, tomorrow back to the grind time to get this business a Rockin' and Rollin'. 

Tuesday's - Technique Tuesday - I'm starting off with basic stamping - just in case there are other's like myself who are fairly new. 

Wednesday - Going live @ 8:00 pm - Lovely & Lasting Bundle 


Thursday is so EXCITING!!!!  The NEW Mini Catalog is showing it's face and will be available for all to place orders!!   


Bare with me on my blog - it will be forever changing until I get it the way I would like it.  My poor brain can only stand so much of Blogger before I want to toss my computer *lol* 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Frightfully Fun - Tags for Halloween Treat

 It just dawned on me Halloween is right around the corner. I made this tag using the Frightfully Fun Suite!! I'm going to attach to Hal...