Had my first Card Class this past weekend. It was a success. It was small but perfect for my 1st one. I had a make n take set up so they could try the new blending brushes and an embossing station so they could try as well. Here are the cards we made. I still have 1 complete kit available for $25.00 and one other kit available for 20.00 but it's missing the valentine. All the kits come with everything needed. Including the directions and you can reach out to me anytime if you need help. You just need your own adhesive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Just a quick video showing you the colors and how the Painted Stripes Stamp makes for a great background!!! You can spritz water onto the ...
-
I n this video, I unbox all new 2026-2028 New In - Colors!! I absolutely love the Golden Glow & Peaceful Pine. Let me know which is y...
-
Here is the May 2025 Paper Pumpkin Mountain Majesties Unboxing Video Hope you Enjoy it !!








No comments:
Post a Comment